CPAO: Mandatory use of Digital Signature
CPAO/IT&Tech/Revision(7th CPC)/19.Vol-III (E)/2018-19/95
Subject: Mandatory use of Digital Signature – Regarding.
Reference is invited to this office OM No. CPAO/IT&Tech/Revision (7th CPC)/19.Vol-lII/ 2016-17/37 dated 25.05.2017 followed by OM No. CPAO/IT&Tech/ Revision (7thCPC)/19.Vo1-III(B/E)/2016-17/127 dated-25.09.2017 and OM No. CPAO/ IT&Tech/ Revision (7thCPC)/19.Vol-III(E)/2016-17/147 dated 14.11.2017 on the above subject thereby in unavoidable circumstances only, PAOs were allowed to process the pension cases manually and forward to CPAO with the counter signature Pr. CCAs/CCAs/ CAs/AGs/Administrators of UTs with valid reasons.
Further, it has been observed that the PAOs are sending revision of pension authorities to the CPAO in a format other than the format prescribed by CPAO while processing the revision of pension cases manually under the 7th Central Pay Commission and without the counter signature by concerned Pr. CCAs/CCAs/ CAs/AGs/ Administrators of UTs with valid reasons.
In view of the above all Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs/AGs/Administrators of UTs are once again requested to instruct the PAOs under their jurisdiction to process the revision of pension cases in the prescribed format manually only in exceptional circumstances when it is not possible to process the pension case through the e-Revision utility of CPAO and forward to this office only after counter signature by the concerned Pr. CCAs/ CCAs/CAs/AGs/Administrators of UTs with valid reasons.
This issues with the approval of Chief Controller (Pensions).
(Md. Shahid Kamal Ansari)
(Asstt. Controller of Accounts)
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations – Revision of Central Civil Pension Cases – CPAO Orders
- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Pension Revision- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Roll out of e-Revision utility of CPAO for 7th CPC revision of pension in all Delhi based PAOs
- Submission of e-Revision Authorities through the e-Revision utility by the PAOs
- E-scroll to process the revision of pension cases
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre- 2016 Pensioners/ Family Pensioners, etc
- 7th CPC pension Revision: Pensioner Should Enclosed Aadhaar and PAN number With Out Delay
- Speedy delivery of Pension Payment Orders (PPOs) to CPAO