Covid-19 Vaccination for Central Government employees – DoPT Order – All Central Government employees aged 45 and up are recommended to get vaccinated in order to effectively control the spread of COVID-19.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 6th April, 2021
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Vaccination for Central Government employees regarding.
The undersigned is directed to state that this Department has been issuing instructions from time to time regarding the preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19. Government has been monitoring the situation very closely, and based on the strategy adopted for prioritizing the groups for vaccination to contain the spread of COVID-19, Currently, all persons of the age of 45 years and above can participate in the vaccination exercise.
- In view of the above, all Central Government employees of the age of 45 years and above are advised to get themselves vaccinated, so as to effectively contain the spread of COVID-19. They are further advised to continue to follow covid-appropriate behavior, even after vaccination, by frequent washing of hands/sanitization, wearing a mask/face cover and observing social distancing etc.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Relaxation in CCS Leave rules 1972 for central government employees – COVID19 – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Close all Departmental Canteens until further orders – spread of COVID-19 – DoPT
- Opening of Departmental Canteens in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices Covid-19 – DoPT 2021
- Latest DoPT Order – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19 for all Central Government Employees
- Attendance of Central Government officials – Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – DoPT Order
- Central Public Sector Enterprises Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of COVID19
- Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Re-opening of Departmental Canteens
- Closure of Departmental Canteens – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19
- Latest DoPT order – Maintain 33 percent of employees attendance, roaster & work from home – Central Govt Employees