Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt- 110010
No. AN(Pay-Tech) /14143/NPS/DAD/Vol.
All PCsDA/CsDA/PCA (Fys)
(Through CGDA Website)
Sub: Coverage under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 in place of NPS for employees whose selection for appointment was finalized before 01.01.2004 but who joined Government service on or after 01.01.2004.
In continuation of Department of Pension and PW OM No. 57/04/2019-P&PW(B) dated 17.02.2020 circulated vide this HQrs. letter of even no. dated 25.02.2020, a copy of DoPPW OM No. 57/04/2019-P&PVW(B) dated 25.06.2020 on the above subject is forwarded herewith for information, guidance and compliance please. The OM may also please be circulated within your organization and sub-offices for information of all the officers and staff members.
2. While processing the cases, the following must also be ensured:-
- (i) A committee of sufficiently senior officers may be constituted in the office to scrutinize the cases and make recommendations to the appointing authority.
- (ii) All the conditions laid down in this OM as well as the OM dated 17.02.2020 must be strictly checked and relevant information be tabulated for each case.
- (iii) Since the DAD employees donot generally remain static in one office from the time of their appointment, the cases may be put up before the Officer in the rank of Appointing Authority in their office of present posting.
- (iv) Copies of all the relevant documents related to appointment of the individual viz. the dossier forwarded by the SSC and the document showing date of declaration of result and SSC batch must be placed in the file which is to be placed before the appointing authority.
- (v) In case the employee has joined Defence Accounts Department from any other Central Govt. Department/ Office his option may be forwarded to concerned Dept. / Office and necessary action may be taken on as per the instructions contained in the DoP&T OMs.
- (vi) A copy of Pt II 0.0. published in this regard may please be kept in the service book of the concerned employee and necessary entries to this may also be made therein.
Encl: As above.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Dy. CGDA (AN)
Related to Your Search:
- Review of three years time limit for making compassionate appointment.
- Retention in Govt. Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30 years of service
- Extension of LTC facilities to Defence Industrial Employees – CGDA Orders
- CGDA – Rule 39 of the General Financial Rules 2017 – GFR 2017
- Information on House Rent Allowance
- Compassionate appointment – Clarification regarding regulation of condition and admissibility of various allowances after implementation of 6th CPC recommendation – regarding
- CGDA Orders 2015 : Grant of CSD Canteen facilities to retired Defence Civilians
- Submission of fake caste certificates
- Disciplinary proceedings against appointment on Fake Caste Certificates