Corrigendum on Recruitment of Persons with disabilities from open market
Railway Board instructed to all recruiting agencies to amend the rule while recruiting persons with disabilities from open market…
The order No.E(P&A)II/2013/Bonus-1 (RBE No.109/2013) dated on 11.10.2013, the clause of the order is given below for your ready reference…
“Recruitment of Persons with disabilities from open market – qualification of scribes- regarding.
Attention is invited to para 2 (ii)(b) of this Ministry’s letter of even number dated 17/09/2007 regarding guidelines for providing concessions/facilities including scribes to persons with disabilities (PWDs), while conducting examination for their recruitment from open market.
Pursuant to advice of the Court of Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities, in Case No. 389/1041/2013 dated 13/9/2013 that criteria like educational qualification, marks secured, age or other such restriction for the scribe should not be fixed and instead, the invigilation system should be strengthened so that the candidates using scribe do not indulge in malpractices like copying and cheating during the examination, it has been decided by the Board to delete para 2 (ii)(b) of this Ministry’s letter of even number dated 17/09/2007.
Further, where recruitment notices have already been published, the recruiting agency may also issue corrigendum, bringing this fact to the notice of all concerned”.
Related to Your Search:
- Railway: Recruitment of Persons with disabilities from open market; Instructions issued by Railway Board
- Recruitment of Persons with Disabilities in Indian Railway from Open market- Regarding publication of Employment Notices
- Guidelines for providing various facilities including scribes to persons with disabilities at the time of departmental examination.
- Recruitment against Physically Handicapped Quota from open market – disability certificate regarding.
- Publication of notification for open market recruitment to posts in Pay Band-1 (Grade Pay: Rs 1800) in July, 2016: Railway Board Order
- Recruitment to non-gazetted posts on the railways – Adherence to prescribed qualification in recruitment from open market regarding
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-1 of the pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-l of the pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Pay Band-I (Grade Pay: Rs.1800)