Controller General of Accounts launches the upgraded version of Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO) website www.cpao.nic.in.
The Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure, M/o Finance, GOI has launched the upgraded version of Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO) website www.cpao.nic.in primarily to cater to the needs of central civil pensioners and other stakeholders in the Ministries/Departments and Banks.
The website has been developed in-house by the NIC Wing of CPAO. The CPAO website is now web responsive and can be accessed by the pensioners on the mobile, tablet and other digital devices in a more responsive manner. The website provides a single window for both accessing pension related information and facilitating grievance Redressal of pensioners. By registering on the CPAO website, the pensioners can get the detailed information of their pension processing status and the last 12 payment details. They can also view and download all PPOs (Pension Payment orders) and SSAs (Special seal authorities) issued by CPAO. Apart from this, pensioners can register their grievances on CPAO website and track the status thereon.
The Ministries/Departments and banks have also been provided MIS Reports under their respective logins and their users can access various reports designed as per their needs. This would help them in better pension delivery and faster grievance redressal of pensioners.
Related to Your Search:
- Central government pensioners can track status via SMS, online
- Review of updated guidelines of Grievance Mechanism in CPPC, issued by CPAO
- Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO) celebrated its 29th Foundation Day today in the service of the Central Civil Pensioners
- Pension Adalat 2020 – CPAO organised facilities for all central civil pensioners to interact in video conferencing
- Providing a link of CPAO website in the websites of Ministries/Departrnents and their attached/ subordinate offices to get the status of 7th CPC pension revision by the central civil pensioners
- All banks to update their Master Data quarterly as per the revised format available on CPAO website
- Notice for the Pensioners
- “Pension Adalat” for all Central Civil Pensioners will be held on 23rd August 2019: CPAO
- CPAO Order: Intimation of recovery of excess/over payment made to pensioners