Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade Of UDCs of CSCS – Dopt Orders
G.I., Dept. of Per. & Trg., O.M.No.3/2/2010-CS.II (B), dated 30.6.2015
Subject: Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade Of UDCs of CSCS -reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M of even number dated 9th January, 2015 on the subject mentioned above, vide which Cadre Units were permitted to continue ad-hoc appointments in the grade of UDCs up to 30/06/2015. Further continuance of these appointments has been reviewed in this Department and it has been decided that the period of the ad-hoc appointment of those LDCs of CSCS who are working as UDCs of CSCS on ad-hoc basis may be extended upto 31.122015 or till they are appointed on regular basis, whichever is earlier.
2. Continuance of ad-hoc appointment shall not confer on the appointees any right to continue in UDC Grade indefinitely or for inclusion in the Select List of UDC of CSCS or to claim seniority in UDC Grade Of CSCS.
3. Other terms and conditions mentioned in the relevant OMs will remain unchanged.
4. Copies of the order along with the details of the officials (date of birth, date of Joining, Rank No., Select List Year, etc,) may be endorsed to this Department for record.
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Order: Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis
- Dopt Orders on Promotion of LDC as UDC
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis – continuance of ad hoc appointment regarding
- Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade of Assistant of CSS
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS (Central Secretariat Clerical Service) on ad-hoc basis- Continual of Ad-hoc appointments regarding
- Dopt orders 2013 : Ad-hoc appointment carrying on in the grade of Assistant of CSS-regarding.
- Dopt Orders – Continuance of ad-hoc appointments in PA Grade of CSSS – regarding.
- Continuance of Ad-hoc appointments regarding – Promotion of LDC of Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) on ad-hoc basis
- Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade of Assistant of CSS -regarding