Continuance of ad-hoc appointments in PS Grade of CSSS-reg
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhavan New Delhi,
Dated the 4th April, 2013
Subject: – Continuance of ad-hoc appointments in PS Grade of CSSS-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 17.10.2012 on the subject mentioned above and to say that further continuance of these ad-hoc appointments has been reviewed in this Department. Since availability of regular PS of CSSS through normal modes of recruitment prescribed under the CSSS Rules may take some more time, it has been decided that the term of adhoc appointments made in the PS grade of CSSS vide Department’s OM dated 17.10.2012 may be extended for a further period of six months i.e. upto 30.09.2013 or till regular PS of CSSS become available, whichever is earlier.
2. Other terms and conditions mentioned in the O.M. of even number dated 31.05.2006 will remain unchanged.
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders – Continuance of ad-hoc appointments in PA Grade of CSSS – regarding.
- Nomination of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ / PA (ad-hoc) of CSSS for appointment to the Grade of Personal Assistants of CSSS for the Select List Year-2010 on regular basis – reg.
- Fixation of Range of Seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS Select list Year-2011-reg.
- Nomination of Steno Grade D/PA(Adhoc) of CSSS as PA of CSSS for SLY 2010 on regular basis under Zoning Scheme for SQ
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2014-reg
- Continuance of Ad-hoc appointments regarding – Promotion of LDC of Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) on ad-hoc basis
- Promotion of Personal Assistants (PAs) of CSSS to Private Secretaries (PSs) of CSSS on ad-hoc basis
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis – continuance of ad hoc appointment regarding
- Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ of CSSS – Dopt orders on 28.1.2016