Congress in Puducherry flays Centre on 7th pay commission
Puducherry: Ruling Congress in Puducherry today charged the Centre with “letting down Central government employees by failing to concede most of their demands” in the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission announced recently.
A resolution adopted at the executive committee meeting of the Puducherry Pradesh Congress Committee headed the its president and PWD Minister A Namassivayam here expressed concern on the “deficient recommendations” of the Pay Commission and urged the Centre to modify the recommendations for the union territory central government employees.
The meeting also urged the Centre to include Puducherry in the Central Finance Commission so that funds would be available to Puducherry on a par with the financial facility extended by the Commission to other States.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC News – Central Civil Pensioners Forum urged the Centre to announce the name of the chairman and committee members of the VII Central Pay Commission…
- Government Employees to Stage Stir on March 2 Seeking Interim Relief and Merger of DA
- 7th Pay Commission – President NMC urged PM to Personally Intervene and Secure the Interests of the Salaried Class
- 7th Pay Commission: BJP asks Puducherry government to implement
- Employees Union urges the Lavasa Committee report to be implemented by the central government
- 7th Pay Commission: Change rules to reflect recommendations, Government tells departments
- Implement 7th Pay Commission recommendation: NMC
- 7th Pay Commission – Centre all set to Implement Recommendations – Notification most likely in June
- 7th Pay Commission might be issued next week and the government employees will start receiving new pay cheques