1. 15 Point Charter of Demands – Agitational programme and campaign – Future course of action.
2. 7th CPC and Terms of Reference – our stand thereof.
3. Preparation of Memorandum to be submitted to 7th CPC on common demands of Central Government Employees.
4. Organisational Review.
5. Financial Review
6. Any other item with permission of the chair.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC News : Joint Meeting of AIRF, AIDEF and Confederation on 29.6.2013
- JCM National Council Meeting: CONFEDERATION DEMANDS INCLUDED IN THE AGENDA OF THE JCM NATIONAL COUNCIL
- NOTICE FOR THE NATIONAL SECRETARIAT MEETING OF CONFEDERATION
- National Secretariat Meeting on 9.8.2017 at Bengaluru – Confederation
- CCGEW MEETING ON 5th JANUARY 2015 at BANGALORE
- Confederation News – Strike notice served to the Cabinet Secretary on 21.1.2014
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…
- NJCA – Detailed deliberations on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF MEMORANDUM TO 7TH CPC EXTENDED