Confederation News: Confederation calls upon the Central Government employees to organize mass protest demonstration in front of all offices throughout the country after walking out from offices for two hours, on the day when the bill is taken up for discussion in Parliament .
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi – 110001
WITHDRAW CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SCHEME
SCRAP PFRDA BILL
CONFEDERATION CALLS UPON THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES TO ORGANIZE TWO HOURS WALK-OUT PROGRAMME ON THE DAY WHEN THE BILL IS TAKEN UP FOR DISCUSSION IN PARLIAMENT
As you are aware, Central Government is going ahead with their agenda on pension privatization. The controversial PFRDA Bill (Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Bill) is listed as an agenda item for the current Parliament session. The bill may be taken up for discussion in Parliament on any day. Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers has opposed the Contributory Pension Scheme and also the PFRDA Bill from the very beginning.
We have conducted so many agitational programmes including strike. The left parties in the parliament have also strongly opposed the Bill. Inspite of the opposition from employees (both Central Government and State Government Employees & Teachers) and also from left political parties, the Central Government is not ready to withdraw the contributory Pension scheme or to scrap the PFRDA Bill.
The National Secretariat of the Confederation has viewed the move of the Government with grave concern and decided to call upon the entirety of the Central Government Employees & Workers to organize mass protest demonstration in front of all offices throughout the country after walking out from offices for two hours, on the day when the bill is taken up for discussion in Parliament or on the next day if information is received late.
All India office bearers, State level COCs and other COCs are requested to make the two hours walk out programme a grand success.
Source : http://confederationhq.blogspot.in/
Related to Your Search:
- PFRDA BILL LIKELY TO BE TAKEN UP IN PARLIAMENT ON 2nd SEPTEMBER 2013.
- PRESS STATEMENT BY CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
- PENSION BILL OR PENSIONLESS BILL?
- Cabinet defers decision on pension reforms bill
- HISTORIC MARCH TO PARLIAMENT TODAY ON 20th DECEMBER, 2012
- Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) Bill-2011
- Setting up of 7th CPC and the withdrawal of PFRDA Bill – Joint Circular letter issued by three organizations – AIRF, AIDEF and Confederation
- New Pension Scheme : Official amendments to the PFRDA Bill, 2011
- NPS COMMITTEE – HOPES for younger generation of Central Government Employees Shattered