Granting of one more option to switch over to 7th CPC from a date subsequent to 25th of July 2016
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
August 29, 2019
The Additional Secretary (Pers)
Government of India,
Ministry of finance,
Department of Expenditure,
North Block, New Delhi. :
Sub: Granting of one more option to switch over to 7th CPC from a date subsequent to 25th of July 2016.
Ref: 1) Minutes of National anomaly Committee Meeting held on Tuesday 17th of July 2018, circulated Vide DOP&T OM No. 11/2/2016-JCA-I (Pt.), dated 31st Jan. 2019.
2) This office Lt. No.C-JCM-2017/fin., dt: 5th March 2019.
The Staff Side of the National Council (JCM) is repeatedly representing to consider the demand for granting of one more option to switch over to the 7th CPC pay scales on a date which is beneficial to the employees. Vide our letter referred at (2) above, the reference of the Judgment of CAT Bombay Bench in OA No.45/12 pronounced on 29/06/2017 was also referred.
In this Judgment the CAT has directed to grant him option to switch over to 6th CPC from a date which is beneficial to the employee, since he has agreed to surrender the arrears already drawn. This Judgment was also implemented by CGDA.
In the meantime, the aggrieved employees of Ordnance Factory Ambajhari under the Department of Defence production, Min. Of Defence approached the CAT Bombay Bench claiming for grant of one more option to switch over to 7th CPC pay scale. After 25/07/2016/ option to switch over to 7 CPC as on date on increment on 01/07/2016.
The CAT after hearing the parties have given a direction to the respondents to consider the representation of the applicants keeping in view the aforesaid DOPT OM dated 08/07/2019, through which the minutes of the Standing committee National Council (JCM) was circulated and has directed the DOP&T to take a decision on the subject matter within a period of 6 weeks from the date of receipt of the copy of the Judgement.
Since the matter is getting unduly delayed the affected employees have started approaching to Court of law to get their grievance settled. This defeats the spirit of the JCM scheme. I therefore request you to kindly arrange to issue Govt. orders for revising the option to switch over to 7th CPC pay scale on the following two situations:
1) Option to switch over to 7th CPC to those employees who are promoted/granted MACP after 25/07/2016.
2) Option to switch over to 7th CPC as on date of increment on 01/07/2016.
‘In this regard kindly refer to ‘the illustration given in our letter dated 22nd March 2018. (copy enclosed for ready reference). We request you to kindly arrange to issue necessary instruction in this regard without further delay.
(Siva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission Granting of one more option to switch over to 7th CPC from a date subsequent to 25th of July 2016
- NC JCM Staff Side has demanded Grant of ACP to Draftsmen Cadre of Central Government Departments
- Allow to Revise Option Exercised under Rule 6 – NC JCM writes to DoPT
- National Council Staff Side Secretary writes to Cabinet Secretary on 7th Pay Commission
- Cases of promotion taking place in the pre-revised pay structure between 01.01.2006 and the date of notification of RS(RP)Rules, 2008 and the subsequent merger of the pre-revised pay scales of the promotional and feeder posts in a common grade – Fixation of Pay
- Cases of promotion taking place in the pre-revised pay structure between 1.1.2006 and the date of notification of RS(RP)Rules, 2008 and the subsequent merger of the pre-revised pay scales of the promotional and feeder posts in a common grade – Fixation of Pay
- Fixation of pay in the merged Pay Scale of Rs. 5000-8000 and Rs. 5500-9000 with Rs. 6500-10500 (5th CPC) in 6th CPC Pay Band-2 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Fixation of pay in the merged pay scale of 5000-8000 and 5500-9000 with 6500-10500 (5th CPC) in Pay Band-2 + Grade Pay 4200 : NC JCM Staff Side
- Analysis on the Income source of dependent parents of Government Employees