Concessional telephone facility to Retired/ retiring employees of BSNL – Free Night calling facility regarding
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ENTERPRISE)
1st FLOOR,BHARAT SANCHAR BHAWAN, H. C.MATHUR LANE ,
JANPATH ,New DELHI- 110001.
(CORPORATE OFFICE- Admin Branch)
CIRCULAR No. 02/2017-PHA
Subject: Concessional telephone facility to Retired/ retiring employees of BSNL – Free Night calling facility regarding.
In continuation to this office Circular No. 11/2007-PHA dated 20 . 07 . 2007; the competent authority has reviewed and approved the extension of Free Night Calling facility to BSNL retired employees having Concessional Telephones as extended to any other subscriber.
All Other terms and conditions of circulars issued earlier regarding the policy remain unchanged.
Hindi version of this circular will follow.
Asstt. General Manager (Admin.PHA)
Related to Your Search:
- BSNL – Mobile connection to retired/retiring BSNL employees in view of closure of WLL Services
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees
- BSNL : Review of extension of without voucher facility to Retired Employees
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- BSNL Latest News 2020 – Rates of Memento, Shawl and Cash gift for retired BSNL employees
- Reconsideration of extension of without voucher facility to Retired Employees
- BSNL Employees: All India LTC facility will remain frozen for all BSNL Employees till further orders.
- Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees
- Holding of 30th meeting of National Council – regarding