Joint Commissioner (Academic), KVS has issued letter to all Zonal head of KVS regarding computer fund (fee) is not to be taken from the students of Class 1 & 2. This letter is issued in Hindi language the contents of the same is translated below:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Deputy Commissioner, All Zonal Office, KVS
Sub: Revision of the Computer Fund (Fees)
Kindly give your attention to the Headquarter, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan’s Circular No. F.110240/04/2013/KVS/(Budget) dated 19.03.2013 that Computer Fund (Fees) is effective from Class 3 and higher.
Computer Fund(Fees) is not to be taken from Class one and two. If Computer Fund(Fees) has been taken from the students then return immediately Computer Fund(fees) to those students.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Computer Fund and Vidyalaya Vikas Nidh (VVN) Contribution w.e.f. 1-4-2013
- KV School Fee Structure: Proposal for Revision of Tuition Fee
- KVS – Fee collection of fee in respect of class XI students promoted from class X
- Kerala High Court stayed the fee hike in Kendriya Vidyalayas from next academic year
- KV School Fee Structure 2013 – Fee Structure (Per month) with effect from 1.4.2013
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Khanpur Distt, Roopnagar, Punjab
- Scholarship/Merit Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Min. Students studying in classes I-XII for the year 2012-13
- No increase in Tuition Fee in KV Schools – Proposal to enhance VVN
- KV Schools in India: Fees likely to increase in KV Schools