One IAS officer Shri M.N. Vijaykumar, IAS (KN:81) has been imposed the penalty of compulsory retirement vide order dated 27.04.15.The penalty of Compulsory Retirement was imposed on Shri M.N. Vijaykumar, IAS (KN:81) on completion of departmental proceeding against the officer as per provisions of AIS (D&A) Rule, 1969.
Further, this department in exercise of the powers conferred under sub-rule 3 of Rule 16 of the All India Services (Death-Cum-Retirement benefits) Rules 1958, has prematurely retired, in public interest, one IAS officer namely Shri K. Narasimha (AGMUT : 1991).
With regard to IPS, the Ministry of Home Affairs has informed that penalty of compulsory retirement has not been imposed on any IPS Officer in last one year. However, the Ministry of Home Affairs, in exercise of the powers conferred under sub-rule 3 of Rule 16 of the All India Services (Death-Cum-Retirement benefits) Rules, 1958, in public interest has prematurely retired two IPS officers, namely, Shri Mayank Sheel Chohan, IPS (AGMUT:1998) and Shri Raj Kumar Dewangan, IPS (CH:1992) vide order dated 05.01.2017.
This was stated by the Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office, Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to question by Shri Kirti Vardhan Singh in the Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Compulsory Retirement Pension
- Compulsory Retirement under CCS Rules ; Central Government employees over 50/55 worried
- Imposition of penalties of dismissal, removal or compulsory retirement – Determination of appointing authority reg.
- Premature Retirement – Right to retired Government officials prematurely
- Compulsory Retirement – Cracking down on Central Government Employees
- Central Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1965-Advice of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to be communicated to the delinquent Government servant – when a penalty is set aside-clarification
- Compulsory Retirement Under Section 56(J) of CCS (Pension) Rules
- Number of Central Government Employees who retired during the last three years & appointed against the vacancies
- “Compulsorily Retirement” who are inactive or have charges of corruption – Loksabha