Silent features of Comprehensive Transfer Policy for Railway Officers: Railway Board Order
All Indian Railways/Production Units
(As per Standard List)
Sub: COMPREHENSIVE TRANSFER POLICY FOR RAILWAY OFFICERS
- (a) The transfer of doctors within and outside the zone should be decided by the Railways/Board at appropriate level on case-to-case basis, keeping in view the administrative interest. Total stay at a stretch/cumulative stay (inbroken spells in a particular station) be limited to 15&20 years respectively. However, while issuing such transfer orders the following guidelines should be observed.
- (1) Super specialist doctors can only be transferred from one super speciality centre to another super specialty center of same specialities.
- (2) Senior specialist of Central Hospital of the Zone or Division should be transferred to another Divisional or Zonal Centre of equal status.
- (3) General Duty Medical Officers and Dental Surgeon can be shifted from one such post to equivalent post in other places.
Related to Your Search:
- Draft Transfer Policy for Railway’s Officers issued by Railway Board for comments/suggestions
- Committee to formulate a comprehensive transfer policy: Railway Board Order
- Transfer and Deputation Policy Framework for IA&AS officers
- Dopt Orders – Extension in deputation tenure beyond the prescribed limit of seven years/premature repatriation from a Non – Central Staffing Scheme post – reg
- Dopt orders 2015: Framing a Transfer Policy in all cadres – regarding
- Revision of Rotational Transfer Policy to CSS Officers – Dopt Orders 2015
- Rotational Transfer Policy (RTP) applicable to CSSS officers – DoPT 2020
- Revised Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- 7th CPC Revision of the rates of Railway Board Tenure Allowance to the Officers of Organized Group A Railway Services