Comprehensive transfer policy for Railway officers – Denial of inter-railway transfer requests of Group ‘C’ staff-reg.
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
No. II/14/Part VI
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Comprehensive transfer policy for Railway officers – Denial of inter-railway transfer requests of Group’C’ staff-reg.
Ref: (i) Railway Board’s letter No. E(O)III/2014/PL/05 dated 31/08/2015.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. II/14/Part VI dated 28/09/2015.
In continuation of Federation’s letter of even number dated 28/0912015, it is to convey to the Board that protest representations from staff are being received by NFIR against the restrictions clamped by the Board relating to inter-railway transfer requests of Group ‘C’ staff vide tettef No. E(O)III/2014/PL/05 dated 31/08/2015, NFIR strongly feels that the instructions contained under item no. (xi) in Board’s letterdated 3l/08/20l5 need to be deleted.
Complaints have also been received that the mutual transferequests wherever approved by the competent authorities are not being irnplemented, lt is further broughto the notice of the Federation that the mutual transfer applications of staff are not being entertained on the plea that 5 years minimum service condition not fulfilled. There are also representations from a few staff that inter railway request transfer applications on’spouse grounds’are not being considered citing “non-fulfilment of 5 years service condition'”.
NFIR, therefore, once again urges upon the Railway Board to review the matter and issue suitable revised instructions for mitigating the staff hardships in the above situations. A copy of the instructions issued may be endorsed to the Federation.
Related to Your Search:
- Comprehensive transfer policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition – NFIR
- Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years service condition
- Comprehensive Transfer Policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition – Indian Railways – NFIR
- Inter Railway mutual transfer of Railway Staff working in GP 1800/Level 1 (7th CPC)
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Transfer policy causing difficulties to Group ‘C’ staff
- MACP – Financial upgradation under MACPS to the staff joined on request transfer in lower post-correct implementation of extant orders
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals