Completion of formalities in the matter of promotion of CSSS grades
Government of India Ministry of Personnel,
Public Grievances & Pensions Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated 30th August, 2018
Subject: Completion of formalities in the matter of promotion of CSSS grades- reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 01.06.2018 (copy enclosed) on the subject mentioned above vide which all cadre units were requested to take the preparatory actions for promotion.
2. All cadre units are once again requested to complete all the following preparatory actions required for promotions at the earliest:-
i. To ensure for updating all the particulars of CSSS officers in CSCMS portal in a time bound manner;
ii. Preparation in all aspects for conducting the DPC meeting, immediately;
iii. Availability of APARs for the period upto 2017-18 in respect of eligible CSSS officials/officers.
iv. Up-to-date information with regard to vigilance clearances with major and minor penalties, details of officers retired on superannuation or otherwise, cases of refusal of promotion etc. may be made available readily,
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: Completion of formalities in the matter of promotion of CSSS grades
- Status of ACRs/APARs and disclosure certificate in respect of PPS grade of CSSS – reg.
- Status of ACRs/APARs, Vigilance Clearance, Major/Minor penalty certificate
- Status of Vigilance Clearance and Major/Minor Penalty certificate for preparation of panel of Principal Private Secretaries (PPS) of CSSS for SLY 2016
- e-HRMS Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSSS officers – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Fixation of Range of Seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS Select list Year-2011-reg.
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2013-extension-reg
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2014-reg
- Fixation of ‘range of seniority‘ (zone of promotion) for promotion of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ to Personal Assistant (PA) Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year- 2011 – regarding.