Complaints Against Company Supplying ECHS Smart Cards
A complaint against Score Information Technology Limited (SITL), nominated for supplying smart card / software, was received from the Director (Operations & Coordination) of Central Organisation Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) in September 2011 regarding an attempt to bribe him for obtaining a favourable feedback on the performance of the Company.
A show Cause Notice was issued to the Company in October 2011. This issue was examined and was brought to the notice of Adjutant General and Vice Chief of Army Staff by the Managing Director, ECHS. The Contract of SITL has been terminated on 31st May 2015 and it is no longer associated with ECHS. An enquiry was conducted by Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) also regarding various complaints, including regarding cost of card of ECHS. As per the CBI report, no irregularity could be attributed to the ECHS officials. This information was given by Minister of State for Defence Dr. Subhash Bhamre in a written reply to ShrimatiViplove Thakurin Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- DELAY IN HANDING OVER OF ECHS SMART CARD TO ECHS BENEFICIARIES
- HANDING OVER OF ECHS SMART CARD TO ECHS BENEFICIARIES
- Extension of date of Validity of 16KB ECHS Cards
- Functioning of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
- VERIFICATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ECHS CARDS BY RECORD OFFICE
- ECHS – Signing of online Generated Temporary slip from online smart card Application
- ECHS Cards – Extension of the validity of online temporary slip till 31 Dec 2020
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme – Some private hospitals have withdrawn their services from ECHS
- ECHS to issue temporary slips in lieu of Smart Card