Committee to Review Representation for Compulsory Retirement
Review of performance is a continuous process under FR 56(j), Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules and the AIS Rules. Recently, all cadre authorities have been asked to constitute Representation Committees in case of receipt of representation from any Government servant, whom the Appointing Authority has decided to retire. Two members of the Committee are nominated by the Cabinet Secretariat and the third member will be nominated by the Cadre Authority.
This was stated by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to a question by Shri A. K. Selvaraj in the Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- No proposal to reduce retirement age of Government official below 60 years
- Air ticket at lowest price
- Compulsory Retirement Under Section 56(J) of CCS (Pension) Rules
- Representation of OBCs in the Central Government Services
- Rules for Central Government Employees to Contests Elections
- Premature Retirement – Right to retired Government officials prematurely
- Policy for Non-Performing Civil Servants
- Policy for Removal of Non-Performing Civil Servants
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme for Central Government Employees