Committee on Rank and Pay Parity
The Government has set up a three member Committee of Officers to look into Equivalence between Service Officers and Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service (AFHQ CS) officers.
The Committee is likely to submit its findings by 31st March 2017.
This information was given by Minister of State for Defence Dr. Subhash Bhamre in a written reply to Shri Rajeev Chandra Sekhar in Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Resolution of Anomalies in the 6th CPC Report
- Anomalies in OROP : Judicial Committee will submit its report by Dec 2016
- 7th CPC recommendation on Disability Pension of Ex-Servicemen
- 7th Central Pay Commission: Resolving Anomalies in Disability Pension
- Empanelment of Hospitals for ECHS Facilities
- Reduction in Disability Pension for Soldiers
- Defence: Recruitment of Soldiers
- Disability Pension for Soldiers
- Raising Retirement Age of Doctors in the Armed Forces