Committee on Allowances of 7th CPC : 3rd Reply in Parliament on 24.3.2017
In Lok Sabha on 24th March 2017, the Minister of State for Finance Shri Arjun Ram Meghwal explained in written form to various questions regarding the submission of report of Committee on Allowances.
Already two times (10th March and 22nd March) replied in the Parliament about this issue and the same type of answer given by the minister on 24th March also.
“The Committee on Allowances has been constituted vide order dated 22.07.2016. The Committee is to examine and make recommendations as to whether any changes in the recommendations of the 7th CPC relating to allowances are warranted and if so, in what form.
The Committee has received a large number of demands on allowances and even now receives demands in this regards. All the demands have been diligently examined. The Committee has already held 13 meetings so far and interacted with the representatives of Central Nodal Ministries, National Council (Staff Side), Joint Consultative Machinery (JCM) and officers and representatives of employee associations of Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Home Affairs, Railways, Defence and Department of Posts.
The Committee has taken more time than was initially prescribed in view of the large number of demands received. The Committee is now in the process of finalizing its Report.
Decisions on implementing the Report will be taken after the Report is submitted by the Committee.”
Authority: Lok Sabha
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Submission of Allowance Committee Report
- Allowances to Central Government Employees – Questions in Parliament
- 7th Pay Commission: Government to implement soon on higher allowances, says unions
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances to Government Employees: Official Answer in Lok Sabha
- 7th CPC Allowance Committee Report – Minister once again replied in Parliament on 22.3.2017
- Finance Ministry Press Note : Committee on 7th CPC Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission: Higher allowances to be proposed in this month
- Implementation Date of 7th CPC Allowances – Minister Replied in Parliament on 18.7.2017
- Retention of the rates of HRA and date of effect of allowances should be from 1st January 2016 and revision of rates of Transport allowances, OTA and NDA apart from retention of many of the allowances