Committee has formed to examine the issues of Incremental Pay in Piece Work System
A Committee has formed to examine the issues of Incremental Pay in Piece Work System in Ordnance Factories.
The main issue of overtime for Piece workers beyond 44 3/4 Hrs and upto 48 Hrs in a week under departmental rules.
The order is reproduced as under…
Dated 21st July 2014
Sub: Committee to examine the issue of payment of incremental pay to peice workers for working beyond 44 3/4 hrs and upto 48 hrs in a week under departmental rules.
A committee is hereby costituted with the following officers and staff side members to examine the issue of payment of incremental pay to piece workers for working beyond 44 3/4 hrs and upto 48 hrs in a week.
1. Shri Rajiv Gupta, Member/TS – Chairman
2. Shri V.Ravindran, DDG/Finance – Member
3. Shri A.K.Nayak, DDG/Admin – Member
4. Smt. Arti C.Srivastava, Dir/Admin – Member – Secretary
5. Shri Avra Ghosh, Addl. C of A(Fys) – Member
6. Representative of AIDEF – Member
7. Representative of INDWF – Member
8. Representative of BPMS – Member
2. Terms of reference for the committee will be as follows…
(i) The committee will examine the circumstances which to the decision to stop payment of incremental element of pay as part of piece workers payment for overtime working during 3 1/4 hr (per week) / 1 hr (per day) upto 48 hrs a week or 9 hrs a day.
(ii) The committee will examine the admissibility of incremental pay for the said 3 1/4 hrs within the framework of existing peicework scheme.
(iii) The committee may explore the possibility of payment of incremental pay for the said 3 1/4 hrs as a new element to the existing scheme.
3. The committee will submit its report by 4th August, 2014.
4. This issues with the approval of DGOF & Chariman/OFB.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of Incremental Pay to piece workers in OFB
- Correlation Of Piece Work Profit–OFB
- Incentive to Examiners of OFB
- Correlation of Piece Work Rates after implementation of 6th CPC pay scales
- KVS Orders – Mediclaim facilities/Health Insurance Scheme to the Group of employees of KVS
- One Rank One Pension – 1st Payment will be made on 1st week of May, 2015 & Arrears will be paid in 4 equal installments – Minister assured
- Over Time Allowance – Defence Industrial
- Sexual Harassment of working women at work place: Setting up of a Complaint Mechanism
- Payment of Overtime, Piece Work Earning & Incentive Bonus on Implementation of instructions of 7th CPC recommendations:BPMS