Combined Defence Services Examination (I) – 2015
Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the Combined Defence Services Examination (I) -2015 on 15/02/2015 (Sunday) at 41 Centres all over India as per notification dated November 08, 2014. e-Admission Certificates are available on the Union Public Service Commission web-site http://www.upsc.gov.in Candidates are advised to download and check their e-Admission Certificates carefully and bring discrepancy, if any, to the notice of the Commission immediately. Rejection Letters citing the ground(s) for rejection have been issued through e-mails and also put on Commission’s web-site http://www.upsc.gov.in. In case any difficulty faced by the candidates in downloading e-Admission Certificates, they may contact the UPSC Facilitation Counter on Telephone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125 & 011-23098543 on any working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM. The candidates can also send FAX message on FAX No. 011-23387310. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
In case the photograph is not printed clear on the e-Admission Certificates, candidates are advised to carry three (3) photographs (one identical photograph for each session) alongwith proof of Identity such as Aadhar Card or Identity Card or Voter Identity Card or Passport or Driving License and printout of e-Admission Certificate at the venue of the Examination.
MOBILE PHONES BANNED
(a) Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises, where UPSC Examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examination.
(b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping can not be assured.
Related to Your Search:
- UPSC conducting Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination, 2013
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commadants) Examination, 2012
- UPSC: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination – 2018
- Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination, 2014
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2016 Result Declared
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2015 Declaration of Written Result
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2017 – Declaration of Final Result
- Combined Defence services Examination (i)-2018 Declaration of written result
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) 2012 Written Part Result Announced