All Zonal Railways / PUs
Sub:- Clear endorsement regarding Fixed Medical Allowance to Pensioners / Family Pensioners.
Ref:- Board’s Letter No. 2012/AC-II/ 21/ Misc matters dated 02.11.2012
In the recently held Meeting, All India Railwaymen’s Federation has pointed out (PNM Item no.30/ 2011) that the pensioners are facing difficulties with regard to grant of Fixed Medical Allowance despite several letters from Board emphasizing to ensure strict compliance of the instructions issued vide letter cited under reference, the latest being dated 27.10.2016 (RBA No. 80/2016).
It is ,.therefore, requested that the prevailing status on your Railway may be reviewed and pensioners’ grievance in this regard may be redressed.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Fixed Medical Allowance to Railway Pensioners – Railway Board Orders
- Fixed Medical Allowance to Railway Pensioners and Family Pensioners
- Grant of Fixed Medical Allowance to Widowed/Divorced/Unmarried daughter in receipt of family pension- clarification by Railway Board
- Fixed Medical Allowance to railway beneficiaries of New Pension Scheme – Railway Board Orders
- Admissibility of Dearness Relief to pensioners on absorption in PSUs/ employed family pensioners
- 7th CPC Revision of Pre-2016 Pensioners: Railway Board order on Concordance tables
- Grant of 7th CPC Conveyance Allowance at the revised rates to Railway Medical Officers clarification
- Special benefit in cases of death and disability in service – Revision of Disability Pension/Family pension
- Government decisions on 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre- 2016 pensioners/ family pensioners etc