Classification of expenditure in respect of reimbursement of Hearing Aid – CGDA Orders
G.I., CGDA O.M.File No.A/B/I/1326/XXXI/Corr., dated 19.3.2015
Sub: Classification of expenditure in respect of reimbursement of Hearing Aid.
One of the Controllers has reported that while their accounts, Test Audit Authorities have raised observation on procedure followed for booking of expenditure on account of “Hearing Aid Bills”. Test Audit Authorities are of the view that booking of expenditure on this account under code head 101/10 and 111/10 under Major Head 2076, Minor Head 101 – Pay and Allowance is not in order and the same should have been compiled to code head 421/01 – Local Purchase of Medical Stores under Minor head 110 – Stores – Major Head 2076.
2. It is therefore, requested that the procedure/practice being followed by your office in this regard along with your considered views duly supported with relevant authority may be forwarded for further examination of the issue at HQrs office.
This issue with the approval of OSD (A&B).
Related to Your Search:
- Booking of CGHS Recovery into Heads of Defence Accounts
- NPS – Booking of expenditure towards Interest on delayed/non- deposit of National Pension System Contributions
- Procedure for extending the benefits of Old GPF / Pension Scheme to those casual workers covered under the Scheme of 1993 and regularized on or after 01.01.2004
- Air Travel: Accounting and Payment by PAO
- Finmin Orders 2013: Guidelines on Air Travel on Official Tours / Leave Travel Concession (LTC) – reg.
- Booking of Air-ticket by franchisee of authorized travel agent – Admissiblity of TA/LTC Claim: Clarification by Deptt of Expenditure
- Disburse 7th CPC Arrears alongwith the Salary of August, 2016 without waiting budget allotment: CGDA
- Fixation of pay in the revised pay structure in the case of the persons promoted as SO(A) and AAO during the period from 1.1.2006 to 29.8.2008 – CGDA Letter to PC of Accounts (Fys)
- Regularisation of TA / DA / LTC Claims on account of journey performed by booking of tickets from an agency other than the authorized travel agents