Clarification regarding qualification prescribed for direct recruitment to the post of Lab. Supdt., Gr.III in Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 (Grade Pay: Rs.4200).
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RMLWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
RBE No. 79/2013
New Delhi, dated 3/08/2013
The General Manager (P),
All Zonal Railways/Production Units, CORE/Allahabad,
MTP/Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, CAO (R), DMW/Patiala, COFMOW/New Delhi,
Director General, RDSO/Lcuknow, RSC/Vadodra,
Director, IRISE/Secundrabad, IRICEN/Pune, IRIEEN/Nasik and
IRIM/EE/Jamalpur and Chairman/Railway Recruitment Boards,
Managing Director/Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
Sub: Clarification regarding qualification prescribed for direct recruitment to the post of Lab. Supdt., Gr.III in Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 (Grade Pay: Rs.4200).
Attention is invited to Board’s letter of even number dated 12.11.2001 (RBE No.225/2001) wherein qualification for direct recruitment to post of Lab. Supdt., Gr.III in Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 (Grade Pay: Rs.4200) has been prescribed as under.
“B.Sc. with Bio-chemistry/Micro-Biology/Life Science or equivalent plus Diploma in Technology (DMLT) or equivalent OR B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from institutions.”
2. A question has arisen whether a candidate with qualification of B.Sc. (Chemistry) Honors with Botany & Zoology as subsidiary subject can be considered for the post of Lab. Supdt., Gr.III in Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 (Grade Pay: Rs.4200) where qualification was notified as stated in para 1 above.
3. The matter has been examined in consultation with Health Directorate of this Ministry and it is clarified that if the candidate has studied during his Graduation both Chemistry and Biology whether as main or as optional/subsidiary subject and is in possession of DMLT or equivalent will be treated as eligible for consideration for employment to the posts cited in the captioned subject.
Please acknowledge receipt.
(Hindi version will follow)
Director Esst. (N)-II
Related to Your Search:
- Qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Pay Band-I (Grade Pay: Rs.1800)
- Minimum educational qualification for open market recruitment to the post of Pharmacist Gr.III in the Medical Department on the railways
- Minimum educational qualification for open market recruitment to various posts on the Railways
- Clarification regarding educational qualification for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (Diesel/Electric)
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-l of the pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Eligibility for LDCE for the post of Supervisor (NT) in Ordnance Factories
- MACP Clarification on direct recruitment for the post of GP 4600, GP 4200 and GP 2800
- Clarification regarding pay fixation under 7th CPC for the post of Trainee appointed on compassionate grounds
- 7th CPC Minimum Educational Qualification for appointment in Level-l of the pay matix on compassionate grounds