Railways : Clarification regarding making dual charge arrangement under 7th CPC
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (Bharat Sarkar)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (Rail Mantralaya)
New Delhi, Dated 27-04-2018
The General Secretary
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3,Chemsford Road, New Delhi – 110 055.
Subject: Clarification regarding making dual charge arrangement under 7th CPC- reg.
Ref: NFIR’s letter No.1/5(g)/Part VI dated 16.04.2018.
The undersigned is directed to refer to your letter under reference and to advise that the matter is under active correspondence with DoP&T for laying down of detailed guidelines for grant of additional post allowance in place of the erstwhile dual charge allowance.
For secretary/Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC: Clarification on admissibility of Charge Allowance in Indian Railways
- Illegal withdrawal of Family Planning Allowance – withdrawal of orders
- 7th CPC Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in Constructions Organization
- 7th CPC: Grant of Additional Post Allowance (APA) – abolition of existing Dual Charge Allowance being granted to officers in Indian Railways
- Reckoning of Additional Post allowance (APA) for DA/HRA under 7th CPC
- Payment of Transport Allowance to Railway Employees working from home for entire calendar month(s) in view of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization