Clarification on implementation of 7th Central Pay commission
Office of the Principal CDA (Pensions)
Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad – 211 014
Dated: 20th February,2017
Subject: Clarification on implementation of 7th Central Pay commission (CPC)
Reference: This office circular No.570 dated 31.10.2016.
(Available on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in)
In terms of Para-9 of GOI, MOD letter dated 29th October 2016, the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations relating to methodology for calculation of disability element has been referred to the Anomalies Committee. The disability element which was being paid to pre-2016 Defence Pensioners as on 31.01.2015 will continue to be paid till decision on the recommendations of Anomalies Committee is taken by the Government. Accordingly, disability element will be continued @ which was paid as on 31.12.2015 (i.e. @ 119% DR), bur mean while before the implementation of the 7th CPC, dearness relief (DR) has been increased @ 125% w.e.f 01.01.2016 and paid to the pensioners.
2. The matter regarding recovery on account of payment of excess dearness relief, additional pension on disability pension & war injury element was raised by various pension Disbursing Agencies (PDAs) after the issue of this Office Circular No.570 dated 31.10.2016 on the basis of GOI, MOD letter NO.17(01)/2016-D(Pen/Pol) dated 29th October 2016 regarding implementation of 7th CPC.
3. Now, it has been decided that recovery of excess amount, if any, paid on account of payment of DR @ 125% instead of DR 119% while working out disability element/war injury element and recovery of additional pension on disability element/war injury element paid w.e.f 01.01.2016 to pensioners who attainted the age of 80 years and above will be withheld till further orders.
4. This circular has been uploaded on this office websire www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination to all alongwith Defence pensioners and pension Disbursing Agencies.
(S C SAROJ)
Related to Your Search:
- Disability Pension for soldiers during the 6th CPC and under the 7th CPC: Details given in Lok Sabha
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Old Age Pension
- 7th Central Pay Commission (7CPC) – Revision of Disability/ War Injury pension for Pre-01.01.2016 Defence Forces pensioners – PCDA Circular No.596
- OROP: One Rank One Pension to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners, Ex. State Force Pensioners and their families
- 7th CPC: Revision of Disability/ War Injury pension for pre-1.1.2016 Defence Forces pensioners
- DESW Orders – Waiving recovery of excess amount of element of Non-Practising Allowance (N PA) paid to pre-1996 retired Armed Forces Doctors.
- Government notifies revision of pension of defence forces pensioners
- Minimum Guaranteed Pension for Disability/War injury element as per CSC 2012 recommendation.
- Revised Pension Tables of Casualty Pensionary awards for JCO/ORs Pensioners/Family pensioners