IRTSA HRA 2021
Finance Ministry forwards IRTSA memorandum to Railway Ministry on grant of HRA at the revised rates w.e.f. 1st Jan 2021
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 25th October, 2021
Subject: Clarification on grant of HRA at the revised rates of 27%, 18%, 9% to the X, Y & Z class cities respectively – reg.
The undersigned is directed to forward copies of the following letters (in original) received from Indian Railways Technical Supervisors Association (IRTSA), National Federation of Railwaymen (NFIR) and DoPT respectively which are self explanatory, for appropriate action as deemed fit.
1. Letter No. IRTSA/CHQ/Memo. 2021/13 dated 28.08.2021 from IRTSA.
2. Letter No. I/%(C)/Pt.II dated 23.08.2021from NFIR
3. DoPT’s O.M. No.Z-20025/5/2021-Estt (AL) dated September 2021.
Encl. As above
– Sd –
Under Secretary to Govt of India
Related to Your Search:
- IRTSA demands to grant of Interim Relief and Merger of DA
- 7th CPC HRA 2021 – House Rent Allowance for Central Government employees IRTSA
- Grant of 2 additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- 7th CPC Grant of non-functional upgradation in Level-9 to Group ‘C’ Supervisors of Accounts Department of Railways
- Comparison of Group ‘B’ Posts between Railways and Central Government Departments
- Increasing Promotion Quota percentages to the posts of Technician III in Diesel/Electric Loco/EMU Sheds on Indian Railways
- Grant of Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to the employees disabled due to accident on duty or off duty – reg
- Revision of monthly remuneration to the contract para-medical staff in Railways
- Non-Grant of Revised Pension (7th CPC) to Pre-2016 Retirees