A(FYS) Clarification orders on definition of Hometown LTC – Orders issued on 6.7.2015
PC of A (Fys) clarified that “areas falling within Urban Agglomeration of a city but within different districts may be termed as same station for the purposes of LTC Rules”.
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
10-AI S.K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 001.
1. The Secretary, OFB, 10-A, S.K. Bose Rd., Kol – 700 001
2. All Sr. General Managers / All General Managers Ordnance / Equipments Factories
3. All Group Controllers & Br. SAO/AOs.
Sub: Clarification on definition of Hometown LTC
Attention is invited to HQr office CGDA, New Delhi letter No. AN/XIV/14162/TA/DA/LTC/Vol-II dated 04/03/2014 in regard to above mentioned subject wherein it is clarified that “areas falling within Urban Agglomeration of a city but within different districts may be termed as same station for the purposes of LTC Rules”.
It is, therefore, once again impressed upon all concerned to comply the aforesaid guidelines while availing home town conversion in LTC.
Kindly ensure maximum/wide publicity of the above points within your jurisdiction for effecting compliances.
This has approval of J. C. A. (Fys.).
Asstt. Cont. of Accounts (Fys.)
Authority : www.pcafys.gov.in (Click to view the order)
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification on definition of Hometown LTC by CGDA
- Travel by Premium Trains on LTC, Official Duty, Tour, Training, Transfer – Clarification orders issued by PCAFYS
- Treat MCM posts as Group ‘B’ for all purposes including LTC and CGEGIS in Ordnance Establishments
- Allowances on 7th CPC recommendation and audit of TA/DA, LTC and PT claims thereof – Orders issued
- Clarification on purchase of Air Tickets from unauthorized agents for non- entitled officials to travel by air
- LTC Entitlement of Journey by AIR for Group B Officers visiting NER
- KV School Admission Guidelines for Academic Session 2017-18
- Clarification Orders on the payment of terminal benefits and leave salary to MCM in Ordnance Establishments
- Clarification regarding calculation of quantum of Annual Increment in pay in case of Running Staff