Clarification on Child Care Leave – Dopt needs comments on this instructions from all Ministries/Departments.
Child Care Leave (CCL) in respect of Central Government Employees as a result of Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations – Clarification regarding
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
JNU (Old) Campus, New Delhi
Dated the 12th January, 2016
Subject : Child Care Leave (CCL) in respect of Central Government Employees as a result of Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations – Clarification regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No.13018/2/2008-Estt.(L) dated 11/09/2008 regarding introduction of Child Care Leave (CCL) in respect of Central Government women employees. Subsequently, clarifications have been issued vide OMs dated 29.9.2008, 18.11.2008, 02.12.2008, 07.09.2010, 30.12.2010, 03.03.2010 & 05.06.2014.
Child Care Leave at present is allowed for women employees to facilitate them to take care of their children at the time of need. This Department is considering issuing the following instructions:-
`In cases where a female Government servant applies for Child Care Leave for at least five working days, she should normally not be refused leave citing exigencies of work unless there are grave and extraordinarily compelling circumstances that warrant refusal’.
2. Ministries/ Departments are requested that their views/ comments may be forwarded to this Department latest by 27.01.2016. A soft copy may be forwarded to email of US (Allowance.) i.e. [email protected]
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Child Care Leave (CCL) in respect of Central Government Employees as a result of Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations – Clarification – regarding
- CHILD CARE LEAVE : DOPT and FINMIN ORDERS
- Child Care Leave to Female Industrial Employees of Defence Establishments – Clarification order issued by Dopt
- Child Care Leave – DoPT
- CCL – Child Care Leave Clarification
- Child Care Leave (CCL) – Railways
- Child Care Leave to women employees of Public Sector undertakings – Dopt
- CCS Leave Rules – Extend the benefit of Child Care Leave to the single male Defence Civilian Industrial employees
- Clarification on the admissibility of House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the Child Care Leave (CCL) – Reg.