Clarification on applicability of “Very Good” benchmark for financial upgradation under MACPS – DOP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110001
All Chief Postmasters General/Postmasters General.
Sub : Clarification on applicability of “Very Good” benchmark for financial upgradation under MACPS and consideration of “Good” benchmark for the previous years before 25.07.2016.
This office is in receipt of large number of references consequent upon the clarification issued vide DG Posts’ letter of even number dated 02.07.2018 on the above mentioned subject, regarding allowing opportunity of making representation against ‘good’ benchmark and relaxation of benchmark for MACPS.
2. In this context, it is reiterated that opportunity of making representation against the APAR which are post 2009 cannot be given as it is already disclosed to the employees in APAR process.
3. Further, the benchmark for the purpose of financial upgradation under MACP was enhanced from ‘good’ to ‘very good’ w.e.f. 25.07.2016 i.e prior to 25.07.2016 the benchmark was ‘good’ for MACPS. As such, the ‘good’ grading of APAPRs for the period prior to 25.07.2016 may be considered for financial upgradation under MACPS. However, the “very good” benchmark applicable w.e.f. 25.07.2016 cannot be relaxed for MACPS.
4. All concerned may be informed accordingly.
Assistant Director General (GDS/PCC)
Tel. No. 011-23096629
Related to Your Search:
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Central Government Civilian Employees – Implementation of the 7th CPC Recommendation Clarification regarding revised benchmark of “Very Good” of APAR grading
- Application of Very Good bench mark for grant of Financial upgradation under MACPS
- MACP guidance as per recommendations of the 7th CPC
- Benchmark for financial upgradation under MACP clarification
- Application of “Very Good” bench mark for grant of Financial upgradation under MACPS
- Recommendations of 7th CPC on benchmark for the purpose of MACPS – Clarification
- MACP Scheme in 7th CPC – Enhancement of benchmark from “Good” to “Very Good” : CAG Circular
- Recommendations of 7th CPC on benchmark for the purpose of MACPS clarification
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees — Clarification regarding