Clarification in respect of encashment of Earned Leave to reemployed pensioners – DoPT
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi 110 067
Subject:- Clarification in respect of encashment of Earned Leave to reemployed pensioners- Reg.
This Department has been receiving several references requesting for clarification relating to CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972 regarding eligibility for leave encashment to Government servants who are re-employed after retirement.
2. In this regard, it is clarified that persons re-employed after retirement may be governed by rule 39(6)(a)(iii) of the said Rules and they may be granted leave encashment up to a maximum of 300 days including the period for which encashment was allowed at the time of retirement. The cases already decided otherwise in consultation with this Department need not be reopened.
3. This issues with the approval of JS(E).
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Encashment of earned leave alongwith LTC – Clarification issued by Dopt
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of EL
- Extension of the revised orders on encashment of Earned Leave and Half Pay Leave to industrial employees
- RULE 39 CCS LEAVE RULES 1972 – LEAVE ENCASHMENT FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
- Leave encashment to officers appointed on contract in various posts under Central Government – DoPT Orders 2019
- Clarification sought by Audit on encashment of sick leave
- ENCASHMENT OF EARNED LEAVE ON JOINING CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES FROM PSUS & VICE VERSA
- Encashment of Earned Leave on joining Central Government from PSUs – Dopt orders
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Encashment and Accumulation of Earned Leave