Circular regarding last date of receipt of completed applications under DFFT scheme for year 2013-14.
Government of India
Department of Personnel and Training
Dated the 21st December, 2012
1. The Chief Secretaries of all the State Governments/ UTs.
2. The Secretaries of all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
In continuation of this Division’s circular of even number dated Ist October 2012 inviting applications for various long/short-term foreign training programmes to be organized under the Domestic Funding of Foreign Training (DFFT) Scheme, this is to inform that the last date of receipt of completed applications of willing officers from the Controlling Authorities, after filling the requisite details in Annexure II, has been extended till1Sth January 2013.
2. The deadline for filling up of Annexure I of the application form by individual officers will continue to be 31st December 2012.
(Deepika Lohia Aran)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt of India
Related to Your Search:
- Foreign training program during 2016-17 under the scheme of DFFT
- DFFT Circular – Long Term and Short Term Training Programmes under DFFT Scheme for the Year 2018-2019
- Long Term Training programmes at LSE and LKY under DFFT during 2018-19
- Long term/short term training programs abroad under DFFT scheme 2018-19
- Long term and short term training programs under DFFT scheme 2019-20
- Long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT during 2016-17 – reg.
- Reimbursement of quarantine charges incurred by officers on their return from abroad after foreign training under DFFT Scheme
- Admissible Allowances under the Scheme of DFFT of DOPT
- Allowances under long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT