CHQ writes to CMD regarding grant of five advance increments to departmental JAOs who passed the JAO Part II examination held in January 2010
During our meeting with GM (Estt) on 31.7.2012 we were informed that the Committee constituted for considering the issue has recommended grant of advance increments to remove the anomaly and that the Management Committee will consider the recommendation.
We have been waiting patiently for more than three months for the Management Committee to take a view on the issue. But no decision appears to have been taken in this regard till date. The delay is causing a lot of resentment among the affected JAOs.’
Related to Your Search:
- Advance Increments : Grant of advance increments to IAS officers — reg.
- Advance Increments granted to Stenographers of Subordinate Offices on qualifying speed test in shorthand at 100/120 w.p.m. regarding
- Advance increments granted to Stenographers of Subordinate Offices on qualifying speed test in shorthand at 100/120 w.p.m. reg.
- 7th CPC Advance increments granted to Stenographers of Subordinate Offices on qualifying speed test in shorthand at 100/120 w.p.m
- Advanced increments on completion of Ph.Ds
- CONFEDERATION WRITES TO DOPT ON GRANT OF INCREMENT TO SPORTS PERSONS
- DoPT: Grant of two increments to DS/Sr. PPS on promotion from US/PPS in CSS/CSSS grades
- Advances for Medical Treatment, TA on Tour or Transfer and LTC are retained: Finmin Orders
- Non-grant of increments to medically decategorised running staff absorbed in stationary posts