Child Care Leave to Female Industrial Employees of Defence Establishments – Clarification order issued by Dopt
Government of India
Ministry of P.G. and Pensions(Department of Personnel and Training)
Subject : Grant of Child Care Leave to Civilian Female Industrial Employees of Defence Establishments.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department OM of even number dated 20.10.2011 on the above subject and to state that it has been decided to extend the benefit of Child Care Leave to civilian female industrial employees working in Defence Establishments w.e.f. 01.09.2008 at par with the non industrial Central Government employees covered by the CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972. Earned Leave, if any availed by these employees between 01.09.2008 and 20.10.2011 specifically for the purpose of taking care of the needs of their eldest two minor children may be converted into Child Care Leave.
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of orders for grant of Child Care Leave to all Civilian Female Industrial Employees of the Central Government.
- CHILD CARE LEAVE : DOPT and FINMIN ORDERS
- CCS Leave Rules – Extend the benefit of Child Care Leave to the single male Defence Civilian Industrial employees
- Child Care Leave to women employees of Public Sector undertakings – Dopt
- Child Care Leave to West Bengal Female Teachers at par with Central Government Employees
- Clarification on Child Care Leave – Dopt issued orders on 12.1.2016
- Grant of 10 days Casual Leave to those Civilian Employees under Defence Establishments who are not entitled to 17 Holidays per calendar year
- Clarification on the admissibility of House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the Child Care Leave (CCL) – Reg.
- PATERNITY LEAVE FOR CHILD ADOPTION/CHILD ADOPTION LEAVE