Clarification on Child Care Leave – Railway Board
Removal of the limit of 22 years in case of a disabled child for the purpose of Child Care Leave
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 162/2018
New Delhi dated 17.10.2018
The General Managers/Principal Financial Advisers,
All Indian Railways and Production Units.
Sub: Child Care Leave (CCL) – reg.
In pursuance of the decision taken by the Government, the Ministry of Railways have decided that the limit of 22 years in case of a disabled child for the purpose of Child Care Leave under the provisions of Rule 551 (E) of Chapter-5 of Indian Railway Establishment Code (IREC), Volume-I be removed. It has also been decided that Child Care Leave may not be granted for a period less than five days at a time.
2. This order shall take effect from 13th June, 2018.
3. There is no change as regards other terms and conditions of this leave.
4. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
5. Please acknowledge receipt.
(N P Singh)
Joint Director Estt.(P&A),
Source: Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Child Care Leave – DoPT
- Child Care Leave (CCL) – Amendment to the Indian Railway Establishment Code, Volume-I, 1985 Edition (Reprint Edition 2008) Chapter V – Indian railways
- Child Care Leave : Grant of Child Care Leave without any reason – Demanded by NFIR
- Proposals on Child Care Leave (CCL) and Maternity Leave
- Child Care Leave for Central Government male employees – Single male parent
- Child Care Leave to Female Industrial Employees of Defence Establishments – Clarification order issued by Dopt
- Child care leave in BSNL: Central Government Employees News
- Jammu and Kashmir government women employees can now get 2-years child care leave
- Child Care Leave to women employees of Public Sector undertakings – Dopt