Charter of Demands and Explanatory Notes – All India Strike on 2.9.2015
CHARTER OF DEMANDS.
1. Urgent measures for containing price-rise through universalisation of public distribution system and banning speculative trade in commodity market
2. Containing unemployment through concrete measures for employment generation. (iii) No ban on creation of new posts. Fill up all vacant posts
3. Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measure for violation for labour laws. Against Labour Law Amendments
(viii) No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
4. Universal social security cover for all workers
(v) Scrap PFRDA Act an re-introduce the defined benefit statutory pension scheme. (6)Assured enhanced pension not less than Rs. 3000/- P.M. for the entire working population.
5. Fix minium wage with provisions of indexation.
(i) Effect wage revision of the Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014 accepting memorandum of the staff side JCM; ensure 5-year wage revision in future; grant interim relief and merger of 100% of DA; Include Gramin Dak Sevaks within the ambit of 7th CPC. Settle all anomalies of 6th CPC.
6. Stoppage of disinvestment in Central/State PSUs. . Stoppage of contractorisation in permanent perennial work and payment of same wage and benefits for contract workers as regular workers for same and similar work.
(v) No outsourcing, contractorisation, privatization of governmental functions; withdraw the proposed move to close down the printing presses, the publications, form stores and stationery departments and medical stores Depots; regularize the existing daily-rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices.
7. Removal of all ceilings on payment and eligibility of bonus, provident fund; increase the quantum of gratuity.
(ix) Remove the ceiling on payment on bonus
8. Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days from the date of submitting applications; and immediate ratification of ILO Convention C 87 and C 98.
(vi) Revive the JCM functioning at all level as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the Central Government Employees.
9. Against FDI in Railways, Insurance and Defence.
(ii) No Privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways, Defence Establishment and no corporatization of Postal services.
10 Remove arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointment.
11. Ensure five promotions in the serve career.
Related to Your Search:
- Strike Notice & Charter of Demands – All India Strike on 2.9.2015
- Confederation of Central Government Gazetted Officers Organisations delegation with DOP&T Secretary on 13.10.2015
- Confederation served strike notice to Cabinet Secretary on 11.8.2015 – 2.9.2015 All India Strike
- Protest to settle 10 Point Charter of Demands – Mass Demonstration at New Delhi on 28.04.2015
- 2016 September 2nd General Strike 12 Point Charter of Demands of Joint Platform of Central Trade Unions submitted to government
- 2016 SEPTEMBER 2nd GENERAL STRIKE – CONFEDERATION SERVED STRIKE NOTICE TO GOVT. OF INDIA
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Pay 21000 and Fitment Formula from 2.86 to 3.15
- DoPT is ready to hold meeting of NC JCM meeting on 29.05.2015 on merger of DA, 7th CPC report on time, Scrap PFRDA Act
- Observance of All India protest day on 19th November 2015 – NJCA