Department of Personnel and Training has issued a clarification on Departmental Promotion Committee (for confirmation) used in column 12 of the Schedule of the RRs as follows…
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
New Delhi, the 10th May, 2013
Subject: Change of the term DPC (for confirmation)-reg.
Attention is invited to this Department instructions on consolidated guidelines on framing /amendment of RRs vide OM dated 31.12.2010. The guidelines prescribe that when Promotion, Direct Recruitment/re-employment of Armed Forces Personnel are included as a method of recruitment in the RRs for the post, column 12 of the Schedule shall include the DPC for considering Promotion and Confirmation as applicable.
2. This Department in consultation with UPSC has re-examined the term “Departmental Promotion Committee (for confirmation) used in column 12 of the Schedule of the RRs. It has been decided that the same shall be substituted with the term “Departmental Confirmation Committee” (for considering confirmation) in cases where the method of recruitment includes direct recruitment/absorption/re-employment of Armed Forces Personnel. However where Promotion is prescribed as a method of recruitment, the composition of Departmental Promotion Committee (for considering Promotion) shall be included in column 12 of the Schedule of the RRs. Ministries/Departments may take necessary action for incorporating the provisions in this regard in the RRs for a post.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Related to Your Search:
- Check list for sending proposals to DOPT for framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules
- Change of the nomenclature/ designation of the posts of Gestetnor Operator Grade-I and Gestetnor Operator Grade-II
- Reviewing Pay and Allowances of Armed Forces Personnel
- Recruitment in Armed Forces
- Framing of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Library and Information Officer (LIO) in the Level 11 in the pay matrix (Pre-revised PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600) in LBSNAA, Mussoorie
- Recruitment Rules, 2013, Group “B” Post – Section Officer in the Company Law Board, MCA – Notification
- Draft Recruitment Rules for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff in Staff Selection Commission
- Step guide for processing of the proposal for framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules
- Inviting comments on the proposed Recruitment Rules to the posts of Data Entry Operator Grade ‘E’ (Grade Pay Rs 4600) and Data Entry Operator Grade ‘F’ (Grade Pay Rs. 4800)