Change of Nomenclature of Junior Senior Translators – DoP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi- 110001
Dated: the 27th Dec, 2019
Subject: Change of Nomenclature of Jr./Sr. Translators.
Approval of the Competent Authority is hereby conveyed for change of nomenclature of the Posts of Senior Translators and Junior Translators in subordinate offices the Department of Posts as following:
|SI. No.||Existing nomenclature of the post||New nomenclature|
|(i)||Senior Translator||Senior Translation Officer (STO)|
|(ii)||Junior Translator||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)|
2. The change in nomenclature comes into force with immediate effect. However, change in designation would not lead to Upgradation of pay scale/ level in future.
Also check the Latest DoPT Orders 2020
3. The necessary amendments in Recruitment Rules will be Carried out in due course.
(D. K. Tripathy)
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- RAILWAYS: Change of Nomenclature of the posts of Senior Translator & Junior Translator
- 7th CPC recommended to upgrade to 5400 and 6600 to Russian Translators
- Change the name of posts of LDC, UDC and Assistants – Dopt seeks suggestion
- Change in nomenclature of Nursing Staff in CGHS
- Clarification on Pay Fixation of Junior Hindi Translators by NCC
- Engagement of consultant Translators in MoD (Sectt)
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various posts of Accounts Cadre-reg.
- Change of nomenclature of the posts of Assistant of Central Secretariat Service
- Merger and re-designation of various common category posts per 6th CPC recommendations: Ministry of Defence