Change of designation of ECG & Holter Technicians working in Railway Hospitals – allotment of Qualification based pay structure-reg.
National Federationf Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI . 110 055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
The Secretary (B),
Sub: Change of designation of ECG & Holter Technicians working in Railway Hospitals – allotment of Qualification based pay structure-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 6012012.
(ii) Railway Board’s letterNo. 20I2lH-1110/6 dated 22/08/2013.
(iiii) NFIR’s letter No. II/49lPt. II dated 7/10/2013, 18/03/2014,16/10/2014,17/11/2014.
NFIR desires to invite kind attention of the Railway Board to the discussions held in the PNM meeting on 1.9th/20th December 2014 relating to allotment of qualification related Grade pay/pay Band to ECG & Holter Technicians working in the Railway Hospitals (appearing under PNM item No. 60/2012) wherein the Federation was apprised that the matter will be referred to the 7th Central Pay Commission with full justification thereof.
2. Further the Federation wishes to state that the issue of revision of designation of ECG & Holter Technician to “Cardiac Technologist” has also been pending in the Railway Board. In this connection, Federation desires to add that majority of Zonal Railways have since suggested for revision of designation of this category to “Cardiac Technologist” as the same is reported to the in vogue in Central and State Government Hospitals. lncidentally NFIR states that this proposal tias NIL financial implications and hence there should be no difficulty to revise the designation.
NFIR, therefore, once again urges upon the Railway Board to send copy,of proposal relating to allotment of qualification based pay structure sent by Railway Board to 7th CPC to the Federation and also issue instructions for revision of designation of ECG & Holter Technician to “Cardiac Technologist” working in the Railway Hospitals at an early date. Federation may please be provided with the copy of the instructions.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Copy to Director General/RHS, Railway Board, New Delhi for information and necessary action.
Copy to Executive Director/PC-lI, Railway Board, New Delhi.
Coov to General Secretaries of affiliated Unions of NFIR.
Copy to Media Centre/NFIR.
Copy to File No. 60/2012 (PNM) &7th CPC file – Medical Department.
Related to Your Search:
- Improvement in the Educational Qualification and the pay structure for the category of Medical Laboratory Staff in Railways
- Allotment of Qualification based Pay Matrix – ECG Technicians in Railways – NFIR
- Provision of GP 42001- in PB-2/Level 6 of 7th CPC to the Dressers/OT Assistants working in Railway Hospitals/Health Units
- Grant of Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) & Patient Care Allowance (PCA) to Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ (non-ministerial) Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals & Health Units/Clinics.
- Allotment of qualification based pay matrix – ECG Technicians in Railways
- 7th Pay Commission Hospital Patient Care Allowance to Group ‘C’ &’D’ Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Special Allowance to Nurses working in Operation Theater/Intensive Care Unit – revision of Allowances