Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 7 December, 2016
Sub: Change of date of holiday on account of Milad-Un-Nabi or Id-E-Milad during 2016 for all Central Government administrative offices located at Delhi / New Delhi.
As per list of holidays circulated vide this Ministry’s 0.M.No.12/7/2015-JCA-2 dated the 11th June, 2015, the holiday on account of Milad-Un-Nabi or Id-E-Milad falls on Tuesday the 13th December, 2016. It has been brought to notice of this Ministry that in Delhi Milad-Un-Nabi or Id-E-Milad will be celebrated on 12th December, 2016. Accordingly, it has been decided to shift the Milad-Un-Nabi or Id-E-Milad holiday to 12th December, 2016 in place of 13th December, 2016 as notified earlier, for all Central Government administrative offices at Delhi / New Delhi.
2. For Offices outside Delhi / New Delhi the Employees Coordination Committees or Head of Offices (where such Committees are not functioning) can decide the date depending upon the decision of the concerned State Government.
Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary (JCA)
Related to Your Search:
- Change of date of holiday on account of Milad-un-Nabi (Id-e-milad, Prophet Mohammed’s Birthday) for all Central Government Administrative Offices located in Chennai
- Change of date of holiday on account of Bakrid for all Central Government offices – Dopt Order
- Change of date of holiday on account of Id-u-Zuha (Bakrid) during 2018 for all Central Government administrative offices
- Change of date of holiday on account of Id-ul-Fitr during 2016 for all Central Government Offices – Dopt
- Central Government Calendar 2015 for Delhi/New Delhi with list of Closed/Gazetted & Restricted Holidays
- LIST OF CLOSED HOLIDAYS FOR THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT OFFICES IN TAMIL NADU FOR THE YEAR 2015
- List of Holidays for Central Government offices 2015
- List of BSNL Holidays 2019 in Tamil Nadu Circle
- Central Government Employees Holiday List 2019