Change in timings for booking train tickets through internet – Railway Board Orders on 18.9.2015
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 18.9.2015.
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
Managing Director / IRCTC,
11th Floor, Statesman House,
(COMMERCIAL CIRCULAR NO.58 OF 2015)
Sub:- Change in timings for booking through internet.
Please refer to this office letter no. 2010/TG-I/10/P/ITS dated 22.04.2010 on the subject quoted above wherein the timings for booking of reserved tickets through internet were advised.
2. The matter been reviewed and it been decided that the facility of booking revised tickets through internet will be available from 0030 hours to 2345 hours daily w.e.f 20.09.2015.
3. Since the timings of functioning of PRS will be changed 0030 hours to 2345 hours w.e.f. 20.09.2015, the current counters at train originating stations will also be able to function from 0030 hours to 2345 hour.
4. Wide publicity should be given for information of general public by IRCTC and Zonal Railways.
Director Passenger Marketing
Authority : Indian Railways
Related to Your Search:
- Amendment in Tatkal Scheme
- Tatkal Booking Timings Change – Online Booking Passengers Pleased
- Restriction of only one booking in one user login session in case of e-ticketing
- Booking of Railway Tickets through Mobile Phones without internet connection
- Relaxation from payment of Service Charge in internet booking of Railway tickets through IRCTC
- Railways: Steps Taken to Prevent Misuse of Tatkal Tickets
- Indian Railways takes various initiatives to facilitate travel in this summer
- IRCTC to launch new App for faster booking of tickets
- Maximum of 6 tickets can be booked by an individual user in a month – New restriction by IRCTC