Change in Limitation Period of cases pertaining to correction in Name (C/N, M/N, F/N) / Date of Birth from one to five year.
Subject: Change in Limitation Period of cases pertaining to correction in Name (C/N, M/N, F/N) / Date of Birth from one to five year.
This is in partial modification of No. CBSE/COORD/EC-31-03/2015 Dated 25.06.2015 wherein it was mentioned that correction in date of birth and correction in candidate, mother and father name shall be entertained by the Board only within one year of the date of declaration of result.
Limitation of cases of correction in Candidate, Mother and Father Name/ correction in date of birth has been revised. Revised time limit will be 5 years from date of declaration of result and it will be applicable to all cases after Class X/XII 2015 examination onwards.
Revised limitation period shall also be applicable to current ongoing cases already received in ROs/HQ, pending in various courts as well as received now onwards.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
Related to Your Search:
- Change of father’s name of students of Kendriya Vidyalayas – regarding.
- Change of date of birth of members of Employees Pension Scheme 1995
- EPFO Issues Updated Guidelines to Facilitate Birth Records of PF Members
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Schedule for the Session 2016-17
- RESERVATION TO CHILDREN BORN FROM ST MOTHER AND NON-ST FATHER
- Format to Issue Medical Disability Certificate for allotment of Government Accommodation
- Pensioners Portal Orders : Instructions regarding date of birth/age of family pensioners.
- Change in date of birth/age of family pensioners regarding
- KV School Admission Schedule for the Session 2017-18