Change in Holiday on Account of Muharram from 14th to 15th November, 2013: PIB News & DoPT Order
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
11-November-2013 15:05 IST
Change in Holiday on Account of Muharram
All Central Government Administrative Offices located at Delhi/New Delhi shall remain closed on 15th November, 2013 on account of Muharram (in place of 14th November, 2013).
PIB News (Release ID :100506)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 11th November, 2013
Subject: Change in the date of Holiday onthe occasion of Muharram -reg.
The Holiday on the occasion of Muharram was listed on Thursday the 14th November, 2013vide Annexure I of this Department’s O.M. No 12/4/2012-JCA-2 dated 5th June, 2012. This was dependent on sighting of the Moon. It has now been decided that for offices in Delhi / New Delhi, the Holiday on the occasion of Muharram will now be on Friday, the 15″ November, 2013 and all Central Government Administrative offices located in Delhi / New Delhi shall remain closed on account of Muharram on 15th November, 2013.
2. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy secretary (JCA)
To Download DoPT Order: www.persmin.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- PIB: Change in Holiday on account of Id-ul-Zuha (Bakrid) for Central Government Employees
- Change in Holiday on account of Id-ul-Zuha (Bakrid)
- Change of date of holiday on account of Bakrid for all Central Government offices – Dopt Order
- Change of date of holiday on account of Id-ul-Fitr during 2016 for all Central Government Offices – Dopt
- Dusshera Holiday 2020 – Closed Holidays for the year 2020 – Latest DoPT Orders
- Change of date of holiday on account of Id-u-Zuha (Bakrid) during 2018 for all Central Government administrative offices
- Change of date of holiday on account of Milad-Un-Nabi or Id-E-Milad during 2016 for all Central Government administrative offices located at Delhi / New Delhi
- Change of Closed Holiday on the eve of “Dussehra” to all Central Government offices in Telangana state
- Restricted Holiday(R.H.) on the occasion of the Maha Shivratri to be observed on 17th February, 2015 – Dopt Orders