Change in date of birth/age of family pensioners regarding
Sub: Change in date of birth/age of family pensioners regarding.
2. During his service and at the time of retirement, a Government servant is required to give details of his family, including date of birth of its members, in Form 3. Date of birth/age of the members of family mentioned by the Government servant in Form 3 was not mandatory to be verified by the Head of Office. It is felt that in some case, the date of birth/age of a family pensioner, as recorded in the PPO/office records might be incorrect.
Source : www.pensionersportal.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Pensioners Portal Orders : Instructions regarding date of birth/age of family pensioners.
- Revision of PPO of pre-2006 pensioners / family pensioners – Even if age/date of birth of spouse is not available – reg.
- Pensioners Portal Orders : List of documents to be submitted by a claimant member of family in respect of deceased pensioner…
- Immediate settlement of family pension cases by banks – DoPPW
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Old Age Pension
- Change of date of birth of members of Employees Pension Scheme 1995
- How to apply for granting family pension on the death of Government servant, pensioner, family pensioner
- Recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners/family pensioners etc
- First Credit of pension on the basis of e-PPO into the account of the pensioner/ family pensioner followed by subsequent verification with physical PPOs