Change in criteria for benchmarking of ACR
The Government of India has accepted the recommendation of the Seventh Pay Commission with regard to Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) scheme and withholding of annual increments as under:-
(i) Benchmarking for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradation under MACPS to be enhanced from ‘Good’ to ‘Very Good’.
(ii) Withholding of annual increments in the case of those employees, who are not able to meet the benchmark either for MACP or a regular Promotion within the first 20 years of service.
This was stated by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to a question by Shri Rajeev Shukla in the Rajya Sabha today .
Related to Your Search:
- Change in criteria for benchmarking of ACR as per 7th CPC recommendations
- 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Hike
- Air ticket at lowest price
- Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) – 7th Pay Commission Report
- No proposal to reduce retirement age of Government official below 60 years
- ‘Good’ to ‘Very Good’ – 7th CPC enhancing the performance level for MACP and Regular Promotion
- Reservation to OBCs
- Performance is the main constraint on Annual Increment in 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission Notification: No annual increment for non-performing employees