Change in Central Government Investment Model for the Corporate Sector – PFRDA
Related to Your Search:
- Corporate-CG scheme will be introduced by Central Government under NPS-Corporate Sector Model
- NPS- Corporate Sector Model – Discontinuation of ‘Corporate- CG scheme.’ for new corporates joinlng NPS.
- PFRDA Orders : New Pension Scheme (NPS) – Changes in Investment Guidelines for the Government Sector
- Allowing multiple choice to the subscribers/corporates to change Investment Option and Asset Allocation Ratio during the Financial Year
- PFRDA: Amendment to the investment Guidelines (Applicable to Scheme CG, Scheme SG, Corporate CG and NPS Lite schemes of NPS and Atal Pension Yojana)
- New Pension System : Revision of Investment Management Fee (IMF) for Pension Fund Managers for Private Sector NPS
- Pension Funds and Investment Pattern in Tier-I of NPS for Central Government subscribers
- Amendment to Revised Investment Guidelines for NPS schemes.
- New Pension Scheme: Clarifications on Investment Guidelines for Private Sector