CGHS, known for providing comprehensive health care services to its beneficiaries, is conducting a series of short webinars of 60-90 minute duration with active participation of its beneficiaries to provide information on common health related issues. These webinars are being scheduled at 4.00 pm on 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. A 30-40 minutes presentation by a CGHS Doctor will be followed by 30 minutes of answering of relevant questions from the beneficiaries.
It is expected that these webinars will provide useful information to CGHS beneficiaries and create awareness on various health conditions, provide guidance on promotive care, lifestyle modification and also dispel many health-related myths and doubts.
The fifth in the series is being held on 22/12/2020 (Tuesday) at 4.00PM on “Child Health & Immunization with special attention during COVID times” by Dr Rani Gera, HOD Pediatrics, Safdarjung Hospital. The link for attending the webinar is as follows: Join Webinar
Related to Your Search:
- New Medical Reimbursement Claim (MRC) Form for CGHS beneficiaries
- CS(MA) Rules 1944 are not applicable to pensioners – Health Ministry
- Timelines for settlement of Medical Claims in CGHS Procedure
- Clarification of CGHS rates on 2014 which have been placed on CGHS website for information and acceptance only
- Prescription of Timelines under CGHS for settlement of Medical claims of Pensioner CGHS beneficiaries
- Guidelines for special provisions to CGHS beneficiaries aged 80 years and above
- Refund of the expense of ‘Pulse Oximeter’ for the COVID-19 family Positive CGHS Beneficiary under Home Treatment
- CGHS: Notification of Nodal Officer of Private Health Care Organizations (HCOs) empanelled under CGHS Delhi & NCR
- Emergency treatment in Central Government Health Scheme CGHS empanelled Hospitals