CGHS Rates for Dental Treatment Procedure: Corrigendum dated 21-7-2015
F. No. S-11011/34/2015-CGHS (HEC)
Ministry of Health 85 Family Welfare
Directorate General of Health Scheme
(Hospital Empanelment Cell)
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
Dated .21st July, 2015
Subject: – Change in approved treatment procedure mentioned at Sr. No. 216 in CGHS approved rate list.
With reference to the above mentioned subject the undersigned is directed to draw attention to OM No. 8-1 1045/36/2012-CGHS (HEC) dated 01.10.2014 whereby CGHS treatment procedures were notified along with their rates for Delhi/ NCR, by Government for empanelled hospitals under CGHS.
|Sr. No. of CGHS List||Presently mentioned as||To be read as|
|216||Removable partial denture-Acrylic based-more than 3 teeth||Removable partial denture- Acrylic based-more than 3 teeth /per tooth|
Rate of Rs.264/- for Non-NABH and Rs.304/- for NABH HCOs at Sr. No. 216 would remain the same.
D. C. J oshi
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS rate for Oxygen for treatment in the Private Hospitals
- Simplification of procedure for treatment at private hospitals empanelled under CGHS/CS (MA) Rules,1944
- CGHS Rates 2013 : A revised list of package rates applicable under CGHS Kolkata
- CGHS Rates for 21 Treatment procedures/ Investigations in continuation of 2014 CGHS rates
- CGHS Package Rates for 15 Investigations under CGHS
- CGHS rates for COVID-19 treatment at private healthcare organizations empanelled under CGHS
- BSNLMRS – guidelines for regulation of expenditure on indoor treatment – cases where no CGHS rates are prescribed for any treatment/procedure
- ECHS Clarification: Reimbursement of Med Claim for Emergency Treatment in Non-Empanelled Hospital
- Guidelines for special provisions to CGHS beneficiaries aged 80 years and above